- Don’t take love too seriously. It will only ruin you. Once you fail, you may be regretting that for the rest of your life.
- Just love fairly. Love him/her, and love yourself at the same time.
- Don’t be afraid to love less. If that person loves you back, he/she would understand.
- Making a person your world will only worsen the relationship. Don’t put the leash on so tight. Let each other breathe.
- Learn to trust. It will definitely save you both.
- Don’t ever accuse each other that it is only his or her fault. Remember: You’re in a relationship and both of you work as ONE. Help each other solve that problem instead.
- Be each other’s crying shoulder. To make your relationship strong, don’t only be the girlfriend/boyfriend. Also be the bestfriend. A relationship doesn’t work when all you need from each other are kisses, hugs and i love you’s. You’ve got to let each other feel that you’re there for him or her too, especially during rough times.
- Communicate. In order to understand each other, learn to listen. When the other talks and explains his or her side, you should listen and let him or her finish. Dealing with arguments would be easier. When he or she is heating up, you should lower your pride and cool down. Don’t fight fire with fire or definitely both of you will clash. Thus, the relationship would crumble.
- Give and Take. A relationship is a two-way street. It’s not all about YOU. Think about him or her too. Effort is good. Appreciation is better. In just the simple little ways, learn to appreciate each other. And that will surely make your love bloom.
iPhone 10. HAHAAHAHA :D
20 things :)
baby you’re lovely..<3